- Qualification: First class in B.E/B.Tech. in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT. For SC/ST/PwD: Second Class in B.E/B.Tech. in CSE/ECE/EEE/IT.
- Please enter all the necessary details in the form.
- Use DRAFT SAVE first and then SUBMIT button. Once Submitted, you can not change the information further.
- Print the Registration Form and paste your recent photograph. Send hardcopy of the Registration Form along with the photocopies of enclosures (Age proof, Address Proof, Community Certificate, PwD Certificate, Degree Certificate, Degree Marksheets, Certification Certificates) to
'The Head, Octagon Computer Center, The Computer Support Group, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli - 620015, Tamilnadu” on or before 11th September 2017 with superscribed "APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF SUPPORT TRAINEES".
- NIT-T will not be responsible for any Delay / Loss of application during transit or due to other reasons.
- Applications received after the due date, or application not in prescribed NIT-T registration form or incomplete applications without enclosures etc., will be summarily rejected. No communication is entertained.
- Initial Short-listing is based on Academic performance & Age. Only the short listed candidates will be informed, through Email and www.nitt.edu website.
- Originals of all the enclosures to be brought during the date of Online test.
- Candidates will be allowed to do Online test subject to verfication of their Originals.
- Age is restricted to 30 years as on August 1, 2017. i.e. those born on or before August 1, 1987 are not eligible to apply. Age relaxation is applicable as per the norms of the Government of India for SC/ST/PwD/OBC. Reservation as per Govt. of India norms.
- Decision of Selection Committee is final and binding. Institute reserves right to cancel the advertisement/selection at any point of time.